Continental EcoContact 6 Tyres Available in Crediton
- Enhanced mileage due to Green Chili™ 2.0 compound
- Maximum fuel efficiency
- Optimised grip and handling experience
- The EcoContact™ 6 is 15% more fuel efficient than its predecessor thanks to its unique compound technology. The EcoContact™ 6 compound includes an optimised polymer network which allows the tyre to react to varying road conditions, which ultimately improves the tyre’s rolling resistance and fuel consumption.
- The advanced Green Chili™ 2.0 compound reduces both the deformation and heat build-up of the tyre. This results in lower fuel consumption and a reduction in the CO2 emissions. It also reduces the rubber loss throughout its life cycle ensuring mileage is increased.
- The EcoContact™ 6 variable groove pattern structure enables great wet and dry performance regardless of tyre size. Thanks to its innovative asymmetric rib and sipe geometry, the tyre always keeps the contact with the road, delivering safe a reliable grip when it counts.